We know one of your top priorities is paying less in taxes. This is best achieved through comprehensive tax Preparation. Whether you’re an individual or a business, our experienced tax strategists work with you throughout the year to develop a customized plan with tax-saving strategies that are tailored to your unique situation.
We are diligent about remaining up-to-date on the changing tax laws, and will examine all of the tax-saving opportunities available to you.
We are committed to minimizing your tax liabilities and maximizing your future opportunities.
Tax Preparation and more ..
Preparation of annual and quarterly federal and state tax returns.
Calculated, year-round income tax planning to minimize tax liability.
Minimizing effective tax rates on investments and maximizing the benefits of deductions.
Consult on retirement plan options and assets.
IRS problem resolution
Delinquent Tax Returns
List of Documents to bring to the tax Preparation interview:
- Business income/expenses.
- Rental income/expenses.
- Alimony record.
- Any other income statements.
- Mortgage Interest statement.
- Property Tax.
- Charitable Contributions.
- License fees.
- Day Care info (name, address, phone, Employer I.D No.).
- Medical Expenses (If over 7.5% of adjusted gross income).
- Job Expenses.
- Receipts for energy improvements.
- 1098-T for college expenses.
- IRA contributions.
- Any other tax related documents.
For more useful tax Preparation forms click here